In June's issue, we have included:
- Extending the instant asset write-off for eligible businesses
- Relief for tenants and landlords
British Virgin Islands
- New regulatory regime for closed-ended funds in the British Virgin Islands.
- Registration Deadline Imminent for Private Funds
- SFC proposes changes to the Code on Real Estate Investment Trusts
- Hong Kong Quality Assurance Agency launches green finance certification scheme – ESG fund
- Ministry of Finance announces implementation of new foreign direct investment regulations from 8 May 2020
- FSC and FSS finalise measures to improve regulatory framework for private equity funds
- OECD issues analysis examining tax treaties and the impact of the COVID-19 crisis
- Personal Data Protection (Amendment) Regulations 2020 come into effect
- Securities and Futures (Offers of Investments) (Collective Investment Schemes) (Amendment No. 3) Regulations 2020 gazetted
Lastly, we would like to thank our committee who helped putting together the newsletter. Details about this committee can be found here.