ANREV's membership has grown from the nine founding members to a network of more than 190 key companies across Asia Pacific, Europe and North America since inception in 2007. As a member-driven association, we are always actively seeking new members who are willing to support the long term development the Asian Non-listed Real Estate Vehicles sector.
ANREV offers two types of membership:
- Full membership is made available to institutional investors, investment banks, fund of funds managers, fund managers, and service providers, such as accountants, lawyers, fund services providers and property consultants.
- Academic membership is available to not-for-profit research institutions, universities and professional bodies with interests in the Asian real estate markets.
All memberships represent a corporate subscription with two designated representatives nominated by the joining corporation. All members of the company can gain access to ANREV services.
MEMBERSHIP TO ANREV OFFERS
- Access to relevant private equity real estate funds market information
- Access to other senior industry leaders for peer group exchange
- Structured gatherings and networking events
- Opportunity to contribute to the long-term development of the industry
ANREV members are granted access to a number of member-only research and web services including:
- ANREV Investment Intentions Asia Survey
- ANREV / INREV / PREA Investment Intentions - Comparison Study
- ANREV / INREV Fund Manager Survey
- ANREV Management Fees & Terms Study
- ANREV / INREV / PREA Management Fees & Terms Study - Comparison study
- Asian Investors Offshore Investment Intentions Comparison Study
For the full terms, please refer to MEMBERSHIP TERMS.
For more details, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org