Adoption and Compliance
Since non-listed vehicles can differ considerably, ANREV provides a modular approach to guide investors and managers in assessing their level of compliance with the INREV Guidelines.
The Guidelines are embedded in a compliance framework which allows managers and investors to evaluate their implementation of the INREV Guidelines, module by module. The adoption and compliance framework is formed by:
- Adoption and Compliance Framework - explanation of the compliance framework
- Compliance checklist (only available for members. To download, please log in ) – providing black and white requirements for compliance modules
- Corporate Governance Self-Assessment – describing qualitative degrees of adoption for best practice module
- Compliance decision tree – scoping compliance and assessing the state of implementation via a clear flow chart
- Example of Statement of Level of Adoption – illustrating how managers can disclose their level of adoption to investors
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +852 3757 9789.