18 Oct 2016 - 19 Oct 2016
Location: Hong Kong
Asian real estate - stability and growth in a volatile world
Registration for the eighth ANREV Annual Conference is now open. Join around 300 senior professionals at the Conrad Hotel in Hong Kong on 19th October to examine the latest regional trends that will affect the Asian non-listed property funds industry, as we explore the theme " Asian real estate - stability and growth in a volatile world".
We are pleased to welcome Mr Joshua Cooper Ramo, Vice Chairman and Co-CEO of Kissinger Associates and a member of the board of directors of Starbucks and FedEx who will join us as our morning session keynote speaker. Mr Ramo will share with us his expert view on the global economy and geopolitical risk, in particular on China and what the epic China growth story, in all of its complexity, mean for your organisation? From the countryside to the boardrooms and the leadership in Beijing, Mr Ramo presents an in-depth look at what's really going on in China - politically, economically, militarily, culturally, and how to deal with it.
Our afternoon keynote speaker is Mr Scott Bales, author of Mobile Ready and speaker on technology, innovation and the digital shift, who offers a view on the intersection between cultural and behavioural changes in the face of technology innovation and how technology and data advancement affect the world of investment.
Join us to find out more about:
- The Seventh Sense: Power, Fortune and Survival in the Age of Networks
- Investing in Gateway cities: the impact of Asian versus western perceptions of risk
- The big debate: developed versus developing markets
- Yield compression in real estate markets: enjoy the ride, beware the destination
- Technology and data advancement: risk and opportunity?
- How to benefit from game changing occupier trends
- Strategies and structures: what does the future hold?
- The global outlook: perspective from Asian, European and American investors
Details (visit www.anrevevents.org/annualconference2016):
When: Tuesday 18 October 2016 & Wednesday 19 October 2016
Where: Conrad Hotel, 88 Queensway, Admiralty, Hong Kong
Who: this event is for ANREV members only. However, if you are an institutional investor and wish to join the conference please contact Danielle Ko at firstname.lastname@example.org